5100 S Camellia Drive Chandler, AZ 85248 (Map)
$429,500 | 2606 sf | 3 Bedrooms + Den | 3 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Entertaining is a Breeze: From house warming parties to holiday gatherings, this single level makes having friends new and old over a blast. With feature fireplaces in both the spacious formal living and family rooms, views of the backyard from both seating spaces, and easy access to the kitchen for a midnight snack - you'll be thankful when your guests come... and go!
2. Modern Kitchen is HOT: Whites and grays are not only IN but they are timeless neutrals and this kitchen incorporates their modern feel with their classic qualities. The sleek white quartz center island is a natural huddle zone with the backdrop of clean white cabinetry, gray subway tile backsplash, and new GE Stainless Steel appliances for whipping up some game-time snacks.
3. Luxurious Master Suite: After a long day at work or a packed house on the weekend, settle into your oversized master suite with cozy fireplace, nearly floor to ceiling windows and your own private exit to the back patio. Continuing the modern aesthetic of the kitchen remodel, the ensuite with dual vanities & walk-in closet shines with an enveloping walk-in shower with rain showerhead...wash, rinse & repeat.
4. Hard to Find Floorplan: Single level properties with 3 bedrooms & a den are hot commodities in the Southeast Valley right now and finding one WITH a pool, feels a little like winning the jackpot. Cash in on this home with a spacious guest suite with ensuite bath, an additional guest bedroom & a den with full guest bath - all separate from your luxurious master retreat. Three bedrooms AND three bathrooms? Jackpot.
5. Backyard Relaxation is a MUST: With space for birthdays, anniversaries, and New Year's parties but intimate enough for some R&R, this backyard is a little slice of heaven. With an extended covered patio & above ground spa, the crystal clear waters of the sparkling pool, and lush landscaping all around - who needs a vacation when you can STAYcation right here.
5. Location, Location, Location: Located in the popular 85248 zip code and in the highly sought after Oakwood Lakes neighborhood of Chandler, you will be close to all of the shopping and dining of the Promenade at Fulton Ranch, Snedigar Recreation Center, the business parks along the Price Corridor, Ocotillo Village Health Club & Spa, and the renowned Ocotillo Golf Course. Opportunity is endless is Oakwood Lakes, come check it out?