6653 S Teresa Drive Chandler, AZ 85249 (Map)
SOLD! | 2844sf | 4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Honey, I'm Home: As you pull up to this large corner lot, you've got all the fingers and toes crossed that the inside is just as promising as the outside. Good news, you can get your hopes up as you put the car in park because you won't be disappointed. Unlock the door and head on in - you'll want to drop your bags and make your way to the spacious living room and settle right in. Home is more than a place - it's a feeling and no matter where you roam throughout this beautiful abode, you'll be humming "Honey, I'm Home".
2. Make Yourself Comfortable: This wide open living room with adjoining dining room is just what you need to be the hostess with the most(ess). You're able to watch the news, prepare dinner, and still check on the kid's homework at the kitchen table - all at once! The windows so pleasantly illuminate the large breakfast bar and center island drawing all of your attention to the granite counters and double ovens calling your name... you are a chef in training right?
3. Master Hideaway: A true four bedroom floorplan with a spacious master suite that will allow you to fully unwind at the end of a long day is awaiting you. The master bedroom has an adjacent sitting room, perfect for an office space, exercise room, or the ideal spot for a quick read. A generous walk-in-closet with double mirrored doors gives this master hideaway a luxurious feel but its the double sinks and a separate tub and shower that will draw you in. With room for everyone on your roster, you might not want to ever venture out of your master hideaway, and trust us - we won't judge you for it.
4. Oasis In The desert: This massive backyard is complimented by a gorgeous custom pool and hot tub as well as succulent landscape - oh, and you! Sit under the extended covered patio for a dinner at dusk as you watch the family playing a competitive game of soccer on the lawn. You've struck gold with this oasis in the desert, don't give it up before you even scored your first goal!
5. Perfect proximity: Home is where the heart is, right? Well that - and where the kids can walk to school, ride their bikes to the aquatic center, you can pick up a few groceries on the way home - all in a snap. Situated near Hull Elementary, Basha High School, the Mesquite Grove Aquatic Center and more...that's all once you've left the lush walking and biking paths of your own Sun River community.