Castle at Waverly
21435 E Waverly Dr, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 (Map)
$447,000 | 5402 sf | 6 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Chef’s Kitchen - Do you love to cook? Check out this stunning kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including two ovens, gas range, stainless vent hood, custom rich dark-finished wood cabinets and custom raised granite island with seating for four. The kitchen is open to the family room with a ledge stone wall showcasing this room with a blend of natural color. Making this space very open for entertaining and family time.
2. Formal Spaces - With both formal dining and formal living spaces just off the entry this home gives you the space to be fancy if you'd like or use this extra space for a main floor game room.
3. Designer Floor Plan - Built in 2014 by William Lyon Homes this floor plan features private space for everyone! There are two private guest bedrooms sharing a full bath on the main floor - while upstairs you will find the private master retreat, two guest bedrooms with a full bath and another additional bedroom with its own private bath. Right in the middle of it all is an extended bonus room with French doors that could be used for a variety of spaces - teen room, play room, additional family room or game room.
4. Blank Canvas - With over a quarter-acre lot, the size combined with mountain views and location at the end of a cul-de-sac give you a true blank canvas to design the backyard of your dreams!
5. Location – The master-planned community of Hastings Farms is just off Ellsworth and Cloud with beautiful desert landscapes and clear mountain views. The rural farm area of Queen Creek has exploded into a suburban community with a small town feel. This home is located just south of the growing QC Marketplace filled with boutiques, retail stores, eateries and traditional restaurants. There's never a dull moment in Queen Creek - with special events all year long at both Schnepf Farms & the new Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Center, PLUS miles of multi-use trails for hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking at the nearby San Tan Mountain Regional Park.