SOLD! Lofty Goals
3336 E Kingbird Pl, Chandler, AZ 85286 (Map)
SOLD | 3015 sf | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Spacious Floor Plan – No tight corners here! From the 3 car garage to the walk up entry, the custom medallion tile foyer, the oversized formal living/dining room, and den, all the way up the stairs to the guest bedrooms and loft – you won’t be short on space in this floorplan. With room to move about and an opportunity for everyone to claim their own private digs, this home was made to be lived in.
2. Ring that Dinner Bell –The beating heart of this lofty two-story is the kitchen with upgraded granite counters, maple staggered cabinets, a modern tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a huge center island for all your lingering company to belly up to. There’s more cabinet space than you’ll need for your formal china, your everyday cookware, and the ingredients for your secret chili recipe - but it’s the view of your family at the dinner table and your neighbors over for the game in the family room that will really fill you up.
3. Is it a bird? Or a plane? – Depends on the day! One of the most versatile spaces in the home is the upstairs loft with its natural light making it the perfect blank canvas for your creative touch. With the split master bedroom retreat and three additional guest bedrooms surrounding it, the loft can be easily converted into a fifth bedroom, used as a home office or game room, or as a teen space for those needing a little rowdy retreat. Think of all of the options for this flexible bonus room!
4. Let’s Take a Dip! – There is nothing an Arizona native envies more than a backyard with a sparkling pool and enough deck space for your lawn chairs, umbrella, and a table for snacks. Maybe you’ve brewed your pot of sun tea or maybe you’ll be grabbing a slice after you jump in, the covered backyard patio will give you a safe place to reapply your sunscreen before heading back out. Lots of trees and flowering shrubs transport you into an island paradise – until someone cannonballs into the pool and you forget about your daydream.
5. Location, Location, Location – Peterson Farms with its lush greenbelts, playgrounds, biking & jogging paths, sits within minutes of the new shopping and dining at Crossroads Towne Center and the 202 freeway for easy access to the rest of the Valley. No more excuses for your friends to miss the next shindig. This one is easy to get to, fun to have at, and so hard to leave behind.