SOLD - Weekend Edition
4654 E Dartmouth St, Mesa, AZ 85205 (Map)
SOLD | 4080 sf | 5 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms
Why you'll love it...
1. Spacious Floor Plan – From morning to night, the kitchen nook is perfect for gathering friends and family for a hearty meal and the cozy family room with fireplace provides a relaxing atmosphere for all those full tummies. The formal living room doubles as a spot for swapping stories and the open-air den is great for a little reading before hitting the hay. Bedrooms on the main floor and in the basement mean everyone can get a good night sleep after the fun is over.
2. Backyard Beauty – When the temperatures heat up, the backyard becomes the focal point of this home with an extended covered patio and built in ramada begging for overstuffed furniture and bright pillows. Jump into the heated pool or tip your hat back and relax in the spa with a view of the artificial grass and aroma of the citrus trees.
3. Entertaining All Around – Head downstairs where the fun is just getting started – a lively pool game in the center of the black and white checkered game room with a comfy couch for watching the game, the season’s blockbuster hit or your family’s old home movies. Stop for a drink or a snack at the custom bar with hanging glass hooks, a prep sink, and a dishwasher before heading to bed in one of the two private guest rooms.
4. Smart Home – Keeping your family safe and cool can be costly, but not if you are investing in a Smart Home. The use of technology to manage and monitor your home’s activities sets this home apart with exterior security cameras, a My-Q garage door system, and integrated security and fire alarms for peace of mind. With 3 Nest Thermostats that learn your lifestyle heating and cooling needs, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to turn the thermostat off on your way out the door.
5. Location – Valencia Groves in Mesa is known for its large luxury homes and its proximity to the Mesa Greenbelt City Park running all the way from West of Greenfield to Power Rds. Great for morning and evening walks, the Greenbelt is the perfect place to take Fido to stretch his legs. Have little kiddos? Check out the Valencia Park – just hop on your bike and you can be in a game of basketball, sand volleyball, or hanging on the playground in minutes.
Professional sports more your thing? Hohokom Stadium is a short drive for a premium seat to watch the Oakland A’s!